Thursday, May 9, 2013

Celery-PHP updated, works with Celery 3.0

Updated Celery binding for PHP is available from Github.

I've ran unit tests with latest Celery and RabbitMQ from Debian Squeeze. They went well without any change in code logic.

I've came across some problems during setup of testing environment, mainly during installation of php-pecl-amqp. The script is now updated with current librabbitmq-c URL and other minor changes to build properly on Squeeze. I've also updated documentation about testing and updated in test scenario to use Celery 3.0-style BROKER_URL variable instead of BROKER_HOST etc. used in Celery 2.x.

Software versions used:

  • Celery 3.0.19
  • RabbitMQ 2.8.4
  • PHP 5.4.4
  • PHP-AMQP 1.0.10
  • librabbitmq 0.3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment